There were plenty of memorable games and goals in the world of football last week. EA Sports are set to drop some new in-form players in packs, and here are the players we think will feature in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team’s Team of the Week 33.
Each and every week, EA drops the Team of the Week into FIFA 22 Ultimate Team to reward the stars who made the headlines in the previous round of fixtures.
The chosen squad of players receive a special card in packs for the next week for FUT fans to hunt down and use to improve their teams.
Next up is Team of the Week 33, so here are our predictions of who will be included in the next FUT TOTW lineup.
FIFA 22 TOTW 33 release date & time
FIFA’s Team of the Week drops weekly, so players can expect TOTW 33 to release on Wednesday, May 4, 2022, at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM GMT, with an announcement from EA usually coming shortly before.
TOTW cards replace the normal cards of the player in packs for the duration of the week, meaning that the upgraded card is the only version it’s possible to pack for seven days.
Each wave of in-forms remains in packs until they are replaced by the next Team of the Week on the following Wednesday.
FIFA 22 TOTW 33 predictions
To kick things off, Son Heung-min put in a majestic display in Spurs’ 3-1 win over Leicester, netting twice and assisting one. At the other end of the Premier League table, Richarlison bagged the winner as Everton edged past Chelsea 1-0 in a massive boost to the Toffees’ survival hopes.
Over in the Bundesliga, Erling Haaland notched an impressive hatrick for Borussia Dortmund despite his side slumping to a 4-3 loss against VfL Bochum. Finally, Brazilian winger Rodrygo grabbed two vital goals in Real Madrid’s 4-0 demolishing of Espanyol, securing the LaLiga title for the Galacticos in the process.
We’ll have to wait until Wednesday to find out the official squad for Team of the Week 33, but, until then, here are our best predictions.
- Heung-min Son – Spurs – LW
- Erling Haaland – Borussia Dortmund – ST
- Rodrygo – Real Madrid – LW
- Luis Muriel – Atalanta – ST
- Richarlison – Everton – ST
- Dries Mertens – Napoli – CF
- Andrea Belotti – Torino – ST
- Rodri – Manchester City – CDM
- Nabi Keita – Liverpool – CM
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic – Lazio – CM
- Leonardo Bonucci – Juventus – CB
- Christian Gunter – SC Freiburg – LB
- Lutsharel Geertruida – Feyenoord – RB
- Danny Ings – Aston Villa – ST
- Veton Berisha – Viking FK – ST
- Tobias Kempe – SV Darmstadt – CAM
- Sam Surridge – Stoke – ST
- Gedson Fernandes – Caykur Rizespor – CM
- Moussa Kone – Nimes – ST
- Rasmus Alm – IF Elfsborg – RM
- Rob Holding – Arsenal – CB
- Lovro Majer – Rennes – CAM
- Philip Billing – Bournemouth – CM
Those were our FIFA 22 Team of the Week 33 predictions. We update this page every seven days with the next batch of TOTW guesses, so be sure to check back here every week.
For more on FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, check out everything we know about the FIFA 22 Premier League TOTS.
Image Credits: EA