Fortnite update v20.30 is now live and it brings some brand new cosmetics like Scarlet Witch, as well as bug fixes and new features, but if you want to learn all about this update, then check out the full patch notes here.
As promised, Fortnite delivered some brand new content with Update v20.30 and it is now available for download across all platforms.
With the new update, Fortnite delivers the Omega Knight outfit bundle, including the full outfit for the final member of the Seven.
- CHECK THIS OUT: GTA 5 Producer’s “Everywhere” Is Supposed to Be a Real-Life Ready Player One
However, if you are looking for the details of the update such as changes, bug fixes, and other new features, here you can take a look at the official patch notes.
Fortnite Update v20.30 Patch Notes
- The heart of the Island is at stake in the Battle for Tilted Towers. Join the Resistance in pushing back the IO! Higher than even the buildings is an IO Blimp carrying Huntmaster Saber, who refuses to stand down.
- From May 3 to May 17, 2022, take up Lightsabers and E-11 Blaster Rifles in battle. Also, complete new Star Wars Quests to unlock an Empire Banner.
- Funding Stations for Choppas have been set up across all Seven Outposts — chip in Bars to bring this vehicle out of the vault! Once a Choppa is 100% Funded, fly across the map and attack from above.
Specific changes to Shotguns available in Fortnite Battle Royale/Zero Build:
- Minimum pellet-hit count increased from 3 to 4 for the Striker Pump Shotgun, Auto Shotgun, and Drum Shotgun.
- Striker Pump Shotgun and Auto Shotgun pellet damage and headshot damage increased.
- Ranger Shotgun and Drum Shotgun headshot damage greatly increased, but no change to base pellet damage.
- Drum Shotgun damage falloff adjusted, shortening effective range.
- Forces at Tilted Towers are not in active conflict in competitive playlists, but the resulting destruction has occurred and Huntmaster Saber has still relocated.
- Lightsabers and E-11 Blaster Rifles are not included in competitive playlists.
- Choppas will not be brought into competitive playlists.
- Fixed an issue involving most Seven Outpost Vaults being unopenable.
Fortnite is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Android, GeForce Now, and PC.