This tutorial is about How to Setup IPTV on PS3 and PS4. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Setup IPTV on PS3 and PS4. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Setup IPTV on PS3 and PS4
IPTV is the best cable cutter that allows you to stream a variety of movies and TV shows at an affordable price. IPTV offers live TV channels, movies and videos on demand over the Internet using Internet Protocol (IP). IPTV is compatible with various platforms, including Playstation consoles. There is no dedicated IPTV app for Playstation consoles. However, you can stream IPTV using Plex. The installation process is not that easy and takes a lot of time. If you are using a PS3 and a PS4, this article is for you. In this article we will discuss how to install IPTV on PS4 or PS3
How to install plex media server on pc
- On your Windows PC or Mac, go to the Plex website.
- Hover over Your Media and click the Download Plex button.
- Click the Download button that corresponds to Plex Media Server. For Mac, choose Mac under Computer from the dropdown menu.
- Run the Plex extension file on your Windows PC or Mac.
- When the setup is successful, click the Start button.
- It will direct you to the Plex website.
- Choose any of the social media profiles for the login process.
- Now, click on the Got it button.
- Change the server name and click the Next button. Check the Allow me to access my media outside of my home check box.
How to setup plex media server on pc
- Now, minimize the Plex tab and download your provider’s IPTV plugin.
- Extract the IPTV plugin to the location C:/users/”your PC name”/AppData/Local/ Plex Media Server/ Plugins
- In the extracted file, open the Contents folder.
- Install the Notepad++ application on your PC from the website.
- In the Content folder, find the information file and open it with Notepad++.
- Find this line of code
- Replace the code with this
- Save the file with those changes.
- Now open the Resources folder and open the playlist file with Notepad++.
- Save the file without making any changes.
- Go back to the extracted folder and rename it package.
- After this, the videos from the IPTV provider will be synced to your Plex server account.
How to install plex media player on ps4 and ps3
- On your PlayStation console, open the Microsoft Store or PlayStation Store.
- Navigate to the Search icon.
- The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Plex and search for it.
- Select the Plex app from the list.
- Tap the Download button next to the Plex app.
- Open the Plex app. It will display the activation code.
- Go to the Plex activation website and enter the code.
- Once linked, you can access all live TV channels and on-demand content from your IPTV provider.
Final words: How to Setup IPTV on PS3 and PS4
I hope you understand this article, How to Setup IPTV on PS3 and PS4. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.