Do you and the squad need some practice before heading to Ranked Play and taking a shot at World Championship glory? Want a good introduction to the ranked environment? The new Multiplayer Tournament mode in Season 4 has been launched that features a rolling leaderboard and rewards for elite Call of Duty Mobile players. In this article, we have provided all the details about the COD Mobile Tournament Mode.
What is Tournament Mode in COD Mobile
The new Call of Duty: Mobile Tournament Mode in Season 4: Wild Dogs rewards highly skilled players with unique incentives and pride via a global Leaderboard. It is designed for individual contestants and duos.
Unlike Ranked Play, which decides qualification for the Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship, Tournament Mode is designed for duos or solitary participants who want to demonstrate their particular talent. It’s also an excellent location to train in a competitive setting before attempting to climb the Ranked ladder and earn a slot with your squad for Stage 3.
The primary Multiplayer lobby is where you’ll find Tournament Mode. It has its own hub, which includes a mode selection, a glance at Milestones and Leaderboards, as well as a look at your wins and losses during Tournament rounds. Each round consists of four matches. These matches can be played on the following modes:
- Gunfight Team Deathmatch
- 2v2 Team Deathmatch
- 2v2 Kill Confirmed
- Free For All
Win matches to win Crowns, a tournament-only reward currency. If you win three matches, you’ll be eligible for double crowns, a unique Calling Card, and a special Tournament Crate if you win your fourth match. Players can choose to spend a modest amount of COD Points on further matches during a round, which can help them earn the fourth win bonus of double Crown, Crate, and Calling Card.
However, a player’s Leaderboard position is determined simply by the number of rounds won, rewarding those who consistently win rounds regardless of whether or not they have purchased more matches. To win that week’s prizes, play as many tournament rounds as you want and you can try to win four in a row for maximum Crown earnings and good Leaderboard positioning!
Earn crowns and climb the leaderboard to get epic rewards
Crowns are king when it comes to obtaining Milestone prizes, which include a combination of weaponry, Soldier Skill Skins, Crate Vouchers, and more. Tournament Mode runs on a weekly reward cycle.
Your Crowns will count towards parallel Basic and Premium Milestone reward tracks each week, similar to the Battle Pass system in Call of Duty Mobile. All players will get rewards for completing the Basic Milestone advancement path, and COD Points can be used to acquire access to the Premium Milestone reward track.
In other words, individuals who continue to play Tournament Mode and win matches during the week will earn more Crowns and, as a result, receive more goodies. Competitors can obtain the fiery Epic DL Q33 – Red Sprite as well as Mega Crate Vouchers over the first two weeks of tournament participation. Competitors that purchase the Premium Milestone reward track will receive even more Mega Crate Vouchers, as well as the Red Sprite camo for the Annihilator (Week One) and Shadow Blade (Week Two).
Unlike Milestone prizes, which are won through cumulative crowns, Tournament Leaderboard incentives are solely dependent on placement and amount of wins in comparison to other Tournament players. You can get a dynamic frame for your profile simply by finishing in the top 20% of all Call of Duty: Mobile Tournament Mode players.
In addition, the top 15% will receive a special character animation. To receive all of the following incentives as well as a special title, you must rank in the top 10%. This title is upgraded for being in the top 5%, 1%, and 1,000 in the Leaderboards. Beyond that, your abilities can help you collect COD Points.
The top 100 players will receive all of the following incentives, as well as COD Points, as well as the frame, animation, and most honorable title version. This COD Point bonus is considerably increased for becoming the world’s #3, #2, and #1 tournament players as if being a top-three player in the world wasn’t enough bragging rights.
COD Mobile Tournament Mode Guide: Tips and Tricks
1. Know Your Strengths. Queue into those modes if you enjoy Free-For-All or excel at using the whole arsenal in Gunfight to have the best chance of winning a match. If there are any modes in which you are weak, feel free to practise them in standard public matches.
2. Practice Small Team tactics to progress into the matches. For tournaments, the most common modes are pair and single matches. Make the decision to win individual engagements rather than relying on a teammate to save you.
3. Practice in Public Matches to get the heat. Consider warming up with a few public matches before entering a tournament. A less competitive atmosphere, especially in modes like Team Deathmatch and Free For All, might make learning spawns and power positions easier.
4. Wins Matter at the end of the day. Anything else besides winning should be padded. Unless you’re playing Free-For-All, those that play for wins and superb teamwork rather than a high K/D will eventually be at the top of the Tournament leaderboards.
5. Keep Playing more and more. The best Call of Duty Mobile teams, like the 2021 Eastern Finals Champions Blacklist International Ultimate, emerged from nothing. Learn from your mistakes, play matches frequently, and enter Tournament Mode with a winning mindset!
We hope you find this COD Mobile Tournament Mode article helpful. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter and Google News for quick updates.