As it is an online platform, there are times when Roblox is going to be down. Sometimes, this is due to scheduled maintenance, but can also happen because of unexpected problems on Roblox’s end. Whatever the reason for this outage is, one thing is certain – you’ll be looking for some other games to play in the meantime. Preferably, these games will fit a lot of the Roblox criteria. Meaning, they are going to be easy to get into, and allow you the same freedom and creativity that Roblox does. We are going to list out the best games to play when Roblox is down in 2022 right here.
Fun Games to Play When Roblox is Down in 2022
Here’s a list of the best games you can play while Roblox isn’t working:
- Genshin Impact. Ever since it came out in 2020, this action role-playing game has been constantly updated with new content. Featuring an engaging story with memorable characters and a large, ever-expanding open world to explore, more and more players are flocking to Genshin Impact each day. While it is free, GI features a gacha system that relies on random chance. This means that you may have to spend some money if you want to get your favorite characters and weapons.
- Minecraft. The most sold game of all time, Minecraft is a truly legendary title that rewards creativity, planning, and patience. Made up of small cubes called blocks, the game allows you to mine, stack, and otherwise manipulate these to build whatever architecture you envisioned.
- Clash Royale. This mobile title combines Real-Time Strategy with Tower Defense elements. It is a game that showcases the importance of both defense and offense, as well as proper use of tactics.
- Fortnite. Another well-known game, Fortnite is a so-called Battle Royale game in which the goal is to remain the last player standing. Nothing quite beats the thrill of battling it out against dozens of real-life players, all gunning for the top spot.
- Animal Jam. If you are a fan of Roblox’s Adopt Me, then you will definitely love Animal Jam as well. Educational and relaxing, Animal Jam is likewise oriented more towards younger players.