News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated – June 15, 2022 8:16 AM EDT)
Roblox Corporation (NYSE: RBLX), a global platform bringing millions of people together through shared experiences, today released certain key metrics for May 2022.
May 2022 Metrics
- Daily active users were 50.4 million, up 17% year over year.
- Hours engaged were 3.6 billion, up 10% year over year.
- Estimated bookings for May 2022 were between $196 million and $199 million, down 9% – 11% year over year1.
- Estimated average bookings per daily active user was between $3.89 and $3.95, down 23% – 24% year over year.
- Revenue is estimated to be between $194 million and $197 million, up 28% – 30% year over year.
1The strengthening of the US Dollar against the Euro, British Pound, and other foreign currencies during 2022 has had an adverse impact on bookings. This impact is more pronounced in May compared to prior periods in 2022. We estimate that the impact of foreign currency fluctuations led to a reduction of around 4% in our May 2022 bookings year over year growth rate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!